Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

The time has finally arrived for our parting. After 5 years of constant bickering and bantering, we will no longer be just a ten minute drive from each other. B is leaving for South Carolina tomorrow, which will be a good 9 hours away...too far to hop on over after school. It's sad to think about, but at the same time we'll still be together. With skype and facebook, nothing will change that much...just no more chats outside Starbucks gossiping about boys and scandals. 

Here's an interesting fact. B did not like me when we first met. I transferred from a different middle school, and she...well she was a bitch. She continued to be rude and sassy, until I...what did I do again? Something about PE class, and timing her run. True fact. She's a sassy one to new people. Good thing I'm so friendly ;)
2008 Spring break to Italy. Glad we learned about appearances in high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment